The Queer Bundle
We've joined together with some of the best Queer photographers & videographers we know, to bring you this amazing package to cover your LGBTQ+ Wedding in the best way
What You’ll Receive:
You’ll get everything from our full day packages (see here), plus….
- A full photo gallery, including x1 professional photographer and x1 hybrid photographer/videographer and images edited in our signature style
- 1 fully professional videographer & drone pilot, with video options that capture your day perfectly
- Half Day you will receive Highlights Film (up to 10 mins) & a Full Photo Gallery
- Full Day you will receive a Highlights Reel (up to 2 mins) & Feature Film (up to 25 mins) and a Full Photo Gallery
Who We Are:
- 3 professional LGBTQ+ photographers & videographers
- LGBTQ+ focused & Queer owned
- Trans Ally's
- We work great together as a trio, so you’ll get the best images and videos
- Advocates and ally’s to the whole community, doing more to make the Wedding industry more inclusive
- You can feel safe, comfortable and have 3 of your biggest cheerleaders that understand and LOVES your love story
Starting From £2800 for half a day (up to 5 hours coverage)
£4200 for full day (up to 10-12 hours coverage)
Please note, we are happy to travel anywhere within UK & Europe (even internationally) - travel expenses will apply. Get in touch to discuss!
So you're thinking of popping the big Q!? How flipping exciting!
Be surrounded by 3 of your biggest Queer Cheerleaders as you ask your person that special question.
What You’ll Receive:
- 30 mins - 1 hour photoshoot
- A full photo gallery, including x2 professional photographers to capture multiple angles meaning not a single moment is missed, with images edited in our signature styles
- 1 fully professional videographer & drone pilot, with video options that capture your moment perfectly
What We Offer:
- A variety of different options such as hidden proposals, couples shoots that turn into a surprise proposal, hiding in plain sight proposals etc.
- Options for us to help advise on a plan on how to/where to do the proposal